“Great Tacos!”

Islands Fresh Mex Grill
Ranked #100 of 744 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed June 19, 2017

We always stop here after a day at the beach. My boyfriend turned me on to this place 3 years ago and it never gets old. I always get fried fish tacos and two can be too many for me so I usually stick with one. they have a great salsa bar and the chips are always fresh. The place is clean and the staff friendly. and it doesn't hurt that it is inexpensive! We will keep coming back!

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Islands is a casual place for lunch or dinner. A great VALUE and the best mexican in the area for tacos and other Mexican dishes.Also a good beer selection. It is VERY reasonable and right downtown on Front st.
Mark Watson

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Great taco built to your order you tell them what you want on it as they build it for you. Fresh meats & veg

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Have had multiple catering events from Islands, and just recently visited in person. By far are favorite fresh ingredient taco venue!

Reviewed March 25, 2017

I love the $1 tacos after 5pm. I eat at the Monkey Junction Islands. One of my favorite places to eat!