“Love to stop by!”
Review of Java Dog

Java Dog
Ranked #3 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Wilmington
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Every time I shop at the Cotton Exchange in Wilmington, I always stop by Java Dog for a cup of coffee. It's usually packed, and I have never been dissatisfied with their products.

There are newer reviews for Java Dog

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Cozy little shop in downtown Wilmington where you can enjoy a great cup of coffee and maybe visit with a furry friend or two. The space is bright and the service is friendly. I really enjoyed their iced coffee. If you are near Chandler's Wharf (and even if you arr not), check them out.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

After completing the river walk, we doubled back through town and ended at the Java Dog. I drink black coffee and it was hot and tasted as if it was recently brewed. Others in our party had cold drinks they also found to be very refreshing. Wilmington seems to be a very dog-friendly city and I like that! Java Dog is a dog-friendly coffee shop and I like that, too!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We loved that they allow dogs and their parents to come in and enjoy coffee and a pastry. It was spotless inside (not like a kennel or anything if you don't like dogs).

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Were in town from raleigh and hope to move to Wilmington some day, out pup is our baby so we were happy to find a coffee house that allows our pup to sit with us :) the girls there were nice but right after taking our order she started making herself a bowl of icecream and eating it behind the counter, not professional.