“Great Burgers”

Ranked #62 of 691 Restaurants in Wilmington
WILMINGTON
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We go to PTs when we are too lazy to pull out our own grill. It's not fancy but the food is great. The French fries are amazing and the topping for the burgers are always fresh and generous. Our glasses never run dry!

Visited June 2014

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great burgers and fries”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Our family met here for some great burgers and fries. Prices are very reasonable. Burgers are cooked when ordered and have all the trimmings offered. The fries come out hot and fresh. Good sweet tea and they offer fresh made lemon-ade, which I have not tried, but probably good.

• Visited June 2014
Dewey, Arizona
“Better Than Five Guys?”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We took a ride over to Wilmington one day to do a little Christmas shopping. Our two teenage nephews insisted that we try their new favorite burger joint, which they claimed was better than Five Guys…WHATCHU SAY? NO WAY! CAN'T BE!
Um, well, I… yea okay! Here’s why I like P.T.’s Olde Fashion Grille, BEER! I mean come on man, who over 21 years of age doesn’t want a cold beer with their cheeseburger and fries?
It's a good thing that we were only visiting North Carolina, `cause I'd be eating here every weekend!
Check out their menu online, it's more than `burgers & fries... salads, turkey burgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, roast beef & chicken sammies...
I love the way that you order too, just fill out your own order ticket, pick your seat (we dined el fresco it was such a gorgeous day) and they call your name when the foods ready.
There's no hurry, take your time, enjoy your meal, chat, hang out.
This place is a gold mine in the making!

• Visited December 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh, quick, juicy burger!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Longing for a great burger besides the typical fast food restaurants, I thought I would give P.T.'s Grille a try. Walked in and the guy working was happy to explain to me how it worked. You write your name on this order form, check off boxes of what you want to order, then seat yourself. I initially thought the price seemed high for just a burger, but the prices listed on the board include the sandwich, awesome fries, and a drink. It was a great deal! The burger was juicy and fresh & they let you substitute a side salad for no additional charge. I'll definitely be back! Also, the outdoor patio seating is dog friendly. They even have some dog water bowls out there for their furry guests!

What I ordered: 4 oz PT Burger w/ side salad

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Grilled Chicken!!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome! No matter what you order, you will get a plate full of well seasoned fries. The grilled chicken sandwich is a crowd favorite, but so is everything else!!!!

• Visited August 2013