“Best Sushi!!”
Review of Sunny Sushi & Lounge - CLOSED

Sunny Sushi & Lounge
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Sushi Bar - Thai - Hibachi - Fusion Bowls Hr change. Saturday open 12:00 noon-10:00pm Sunday open 12:00 noon-8:30pm Friday open 10:00am-10:00pm Every thing else stay the same please Change right away! And hour is not post on the main page.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is the best sushi that I have ever had! Since I have tried Sunny's sushi, no other sushi compares. I will visit this restaurant every time I visit Wilmington. I was told they will also expand the restaurant and start serving hibachi and Thai food. I also go with multiple people so that we can all share each roll and be able to try different rolls every time I go and I have never tried anything that I did not like.

3  Thank rlparrish

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Went to Sunny's on May 24 with my wife. It has wonderful decor, large menu, outstanding service and great portions. The food was well prepared and delicious. Sunny has a very imaginative mind when it comes to preparing his food. You can even get your sushi baked, which I did and it was wonderful. This restaurant is not to be missed. Try it and I am sure you will like it as we did. The prices are very reasonable. They have an extensive wine and beer list.

3  Thank yorkiedad1888
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I went to Sunny Sushi Lounge today for lunch and it was awesome!
Best sushi I had in Wilmington with some fish I never had raw before (marlin and ultra white tuna).
They also have a huge selection of baked sushi if you like.
Go try it!