“cool atmosphere”
Review of 9 Bakery and Lounge - CLOSED

9 Bakery and Lounge
Cuisines: American, Spanish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Wilmington, North Carolina
“cool atmosphere”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great view of Front Street you feel like your in a hoppin place. The Snapper I ordered was done perfectly and my husband's Mahi was also excellent. Highly recommend! Only wish was a better wine list by the glass. Very good waitress knew the menu well. Really neat building we will be going back.

• Visited October 2013

“Great food!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here to celebrate our anniversary. The food was amazing highly recommended!!!atmosphere and service was great.

Napa, California
“Sunday Brunch - Awesome!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Went to brunch with 3 others and we all had great meals. Sunday brunch menu is different than the normal breakfast menu - I had the BLT-A (avocado) - it was great - just the right amount of everything, brother-in-law had biscuit (HUGE and good), bacon and grits and donut - donuts are good - not too pricey and yummy according to all who had them - sister had the veggie omelette - red pepper sauce was incredible - grits were thick, cheesy and great. Love the atmosphere - except for the condensation that drips off of the AC units - that's my only complaint. I would go back in a second - but wouldn't sit under one of the AC outputs :)

• Visited October 2013
“Good breakfast, good vibe.”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Had the French toast and was real good. Awesome choice of creative, fresh donuts. Service and setting were very welcoming and considerate. My waiter knew the menu well and made a solid recommendation for me.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank dmw86
Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa
“Great food & drinks”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Although the menu is small, it is mighty! I came right after they opened with some girlfriends and we were all so impressed. The tapas, drinks & entrees were truly on point. I had the bone in chicken breast with mac and cheese, so good! And it was the perfect meal to start a night out downtown!

• Visited June 2013