“Finally in Wilmington!!”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #408 of 704 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoy Chipotle's great burritos and economical prices. Chipotle is hard to beat for quality fast food!

Chipotle's efforts to use natural ingredients (locally sourced when possible) are one of the reasons we frequent this chain.

Try them out if you haven't yet!

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

We have gone to this restaurant many times since it has opened. It has great customer service and the food is great!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Chipotle is consistently decent Mexican food. It is definitely not San Diego level on the authentic scale, but if you don't live in an area near the Mexican border, it's an okay substitute. Their chips and guacamole are delicious, and I like how you are able to customize your meal as you order. The food always seems fresh. I do wish that they had fish tacos!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Had a burrito bowl with chicken. It's not the Taco Bell style taco salad with a hard shell container. It is a burrito without the flour tortilla.

This was my 1st time eating at chipotle and I will return. Don't think it will be #1 in the mexican rotation, though.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had lunch at Chipotle last Wednesday with a friend. Arrived just at the right time (11:45 am) to beat the big lunch crowd. One orders as you go through the line. I selected a burrito; you get to choose the ingredients in your burrito(i.e. type of beans, type of meat, etc). Adding guacamole is $1.80 extra and it is not advertised so when I reviewed the bill, I was quite surprised. Plentiful amount in the burrito. I will return but will be more aware of added $$$$. It also gets quite noisy inside so I would go outside to eat, if it's not too hot.