“I waited in line FOREVER for the best soft tacos in the world.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #407 of 703 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I eat at several different Chipotles within NC as I travel for business. Ive been waiting on this one to open for almost a year because I live in Wilmington. The weekend after they opened I took my wife and 3 and 4 year old. The line was all tthe way wrapped around the inside of the restaurant to the front door....took about 30 mins before I go to the counter. This was my wifes first meal (kids too) at Chipotle and she is a huge Mexican food fan. She claims its her new favirote food fix and even asked to go back the day after! If you are new to chipotle I would highly suggest the soft or hard tacos. Each order comes with 3 tacos and you can choose the meat you want. Get 1 meat of each (there is actually 4 different meats) this way you can choose which you like best. I was hooked on the Barbacoa but then found the recipe from a worker at a different location and make that at home. Steak is now my fav. If you take your kids and they are young be sure to get a cheese quesadilla, nothing with meat. The steak and chicken has a little kick to it and neither of my kids would eat their chicken queso because it was too spicy for them. They both loved the white rice and chips though. This will be a regular weekend stop for us from here on out. I can drink their honey vinagrette by the gallon....its the new Franks Red Hot, I can put that stuff on everything!