“Awesome Food Awesome Folks!”
Review of Clean Eatz

Clean Eatz
Ranked #451 of 702 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great options for everyone. No matter what you are looking for healthy choices or just plain good food. The restaurant is geared for healthy living and lifestyles which I appreciate but what I appreciate even more is that it is a judgement free zone and when I went to the website and read the owners stories it made me love the place even more. The meal plans are wonderful and we take advantage of them weekly along with the great treats. Bottom line is I would say is be good to you and treat yourself to Clean Eatz.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just clean basic good food. No frills. Nothing fancy. A safe place for healthy eating .
Place is owned and operated by two health conscious body builders.

1  Thank Gerald F
Reviewed August 11, 2013

There are things I loved about Clean Eatz. The portions are scaled back so I felt satisfied, not stuffed. The food was straightforward and had that homemade flavor that's hard to capture. I also appreciated the many healthy options and the calorie count on the menu. Be warned, however, that this is a body building themed restaurant. Their focus on health is laudable, but the walls are plastered with posters which made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. "Don't reward yourself with food....you'e not a dog!" and "Columbus traveled around the world in a sailboat and you can't make it to the gym?" I didn't mind the barrage of perfect bodies decoupaged on the tables, but the wall art, meant to be inspirational for folks who make fitness the center of their lives, made this run-of-the-mill healthy eater feel like I didn't belong. I couldn't eat fast enough to get out of there. If you aren't already into this gym-centric lifestyle, I recommend a To Go order.

2  Thank Occhiperonde
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love the concept of this restaurant.... and the food was impressive as well! Sometimes you don't know how tasty a healthy meal will be, but Clean Eatz provided both a nutritious AND satisfying tasty meal with a calorie count right on the menu so you know ahead of time what you are getting yourself into! The price was excellent for fresh healthy food, and I was also impressed with the low calorie yogurt for dessert. If you are looking for a healthy, delicious, reasonably priced restaurant, you should definitely give this place a try!

1  Thank NCHotelGal