“Best Greek in Wilmington” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Greeks

The Greeks
Ranked #83 of 666 Restaurants in Wilmington
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Come to the only authentic Greek restaurant in Wilmington serving gourmet food. Our falafel has been awarded and mentioned in several food guides, it is made in house, by hand, with local and fresh ingredients. Our tzatziki, our hummus, our tahini, everything is made in our restaurant on a daily basis. We hand cut our meats, all from North Carolina. Our gyro is on a spit, hand carved and served. Our prices are extremely competitive based on our quality and the portion of food served. Come in for the truly authentic Greek experience.
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best Greek in Wilmington”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Best gyros I've had in Wilmington, they rival the ones I had in Athens. They have a nice little grocery area as well and the desserts are amazing!

• Greek first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Decided to give this place a try. Was craving gyros and glad I found this place! The employees were extremely nice and the place was really clean. The food came out quick and it was so delicious. Will definitely be going back!

“Great again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for some Friday night Greek food. Ordered a little different this time and was not disappointed. Had the falafel platter (huge). My husband did hummus and some marinated chicken on the side. Very good. We finished off with a Greek pastry ( love these!) another good visit!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Quality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

The food at Greeks is outstanding! I have been there twice and tried the gyros platter, greek salad, tzatziki sauce and spanakopita. The quality of the food was excellent, the staff was very friendly and the prices are "down to earth".
Unfortunately, I don't live in Wilmington but I do visit regularly with friends and family; I will certainly visit the Greeks anytime I am in the area!

• Visited October 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Excellent food! Awesome service. Great prices!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love their spanakopita and pork souvlaki which comes in a ridiculously large serving!! I had been to Greece and had souvlaki from several places there; what you get from the Greeks is probably twice the size and definitely same (if not better) taste. The meat was juicy and delicious, the tzatziki tasted awesome and the fries were just pulled off the fryer. My wife had salad and she said all the ingredients were fresh and tasted great. She really loved the huge piece of feta cheese on top! Very nice family running the place. You can tell by the smile and "Thank you" you get when you are leaving that they really enjoy service great food. Will absolutely go back again!!

• Visited September 2013