“Great food and service!”

Shuckin Shack Oyster Bar
Ranked #110 of 694 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stopped in here for fresh seafood after spending the day at the Riverwalk area and were so pleased with our choice! My family of 4 loved the service and the food was great! Our waitress was very knowledgable about the menu and the area. She was very attentive. I had the combination of crab legs, mussels and steamed shrimp and oh my it was just what I was craving! My husband had the lobster roll. The kids had a fish and chips type platter. We would definitely go back if we were in the area again!

There are newer reviews for Shuckin Shack Oyster Bar

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The service was not attentive. The atmosphere is loud. The price was expensive for the quality of food. The oysters were so large, they were actually gross. Even though I requested they be steamed an extra amount of time, they were as slimy as can be. The shrimp were also large to the point of lacking in flavor. The sides were sparse. This looks like a great place if you've never had the local seafood from this area. Stick to the locally owned restaurants. You'll be much better satisfied.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The Shucking Shack has lots of character and serves awesome seafood. They also have the best bar tenders in the area. Caroline is awesome! They have daily specials for food and drinks so call ahead and find out what the days specials are.

We went here with our kids and they were wonderful to our kids. I will come back here every time I and in the area.

It gets pretty busy during peak hours so if you have a bigger party are don't like tight quarters (the bar is small!), you'll want to go between 2 and 3:45.

A must go to bar for Carolina Beach!

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good and very reasonably priced. The service was excellent. The menu selection is somewhat limited, but everything was great. The seating is very limited. Most of the seating is at the bar. Overall, worth a visit and a try!

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife kept wanting to go here because she heard the seafood was great! It was! The crab legs and shrimp were tasty. The only downfall is that it was not so kid friendly; more of a bar and no kids menu. Good service though!