“Great Atmosphere!!!”

Shuckin Shack Oyster Bar
Ranked #112 of 697 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 8, 2013

To be fair, I did not eat here, so I can't attest to the food. But I will say that this place has one of the best atmospheres of anywhere I've ever been. Very rustic with reclaimed wood & brick & great lighting. The bar itself has old photos laminated in sand. Bartender was very cool. When I'm in town again, I'll be back to try the food.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We came in and sat down and waited and waited and waited. No one said hello or be right there,...nothing. We left after sitting there for some time. The only person there appeared to be the bartender and he was busy kickin out drinks around the bar. We left to spend our money elsewhere. Its a shame too, had a great vibe there.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had the trio sampler and it more than satisified. Quantitiy and Quality.
A great place to enjoy some good food and friendly people.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Great fresh seafood at great prices. Friendly service fun atmosphere. I will definitely return. We tried the shrimp po'boys raw oysters peel and eat shrimp and crab legs and ate every bite!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

All you can eat steamed oysters on a Sunday afternoon with ice cold drafts is as good as life gets. Excellent service from friendly bar staff and a really unique atmosphere make the shack a must for a visit. Highly recommended!!!