“Very inviting”

Downtown Wilmington
Ranked #4 of 114 things to do in Wilmington
Reviewed August 19, 2013

There is something for just about everyone to do or see in this historic area. If you can't find something here for entertainment, stay home.

There are newer reviews for Downtown Wilmington

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Loves our meal at the Caprice bistro, our go to French restaurant. the courses and dessert never miss! Wait staff pleasant and attentive.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great downtown area. Lots of interesting shops and good restaurants. Saturday night was crowded with people and music. Lively. Great place to people watch. Friendly too.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

So much to do in downtown Wilmington... so many great places to eat and shop. We've always enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

It was just ok. I was told there were fun shops and restuarants. I found the shopping very disappointing. I was looking for original boutiques, art related to the area, nice tourist shops. I was there alone in the evening. Many people were walking around, however I was later warned that there has been about 20 shootings in the last few weeks. I should not have been there by myself.