“Tasty and reasonable!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“Tasty and reasonable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Ordered several times and have been pleasantly surprised by the service and quality of the food with decent prices. Very nice delivery people!

• Visited June 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Amazing food in a tiny strip mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

You might drive right past this tiny strip mall and never see The Paper Crane. Don't!!! Their food is a combination of delicious chinese, japanese and sushi. We've now eaten here 4 times and every meal was wonderful. The sushi is fresh, the chinese food reminds me of all those fantastic chinese restaurants in New York City, and the japanese food is outstanding. I started with the veg tempura, followed by several sushi rolls. I would highly recommend Paper Crane without hesitation.

• Visited November 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Better than the strip-mall fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

If I could, I'd give this place 3.5 stars, but since I have to deal with whole numbers, I'll go down to 3. The Paper Crane is located in a shopping strip off of Eastwood Road, just past Racine Drive. Unlike the other Chinese food joints, this one had better tasting food. I was ordering take-out, but did get a complimentary drink while I waited.

I tried their miso soup, and it was one of the best miso soups that I've ever had. Could have had that by myself and called it a meal. Instead, I had some orange chicken to eat. The pieces of chicken were bigger and not so heavy laden with batter. My biggest complaint is that the chicken lacked crunch..this could have been the case since I took so long drinking my soup, so I digress. The rice and egg roll were of the standard fare.

I know there are better places to find Asian food in Wilmington, but this is probably as good as it gets if you're looking for solid prices and quick take-out service.

• Visited September 2012