“A must place to visit.”
Review of Noni Bacca Winery

Noni Bacca Winery
Ranked #7 of 119 things to do in Wilmington
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I'm very surprised that I liked this place so much. It was recommended by a friend, who I haven't stopped thanking since.
I'm not what you would consider a wine drinker, in fact to me most wines taste like vinegar. Having said all that, Im addicted to the wines they produce here!!! No expense has been spared at getting the right tastes. Juding from all the awards won, I can see why. The harmony champagne is a must. I have tasted the lest to the most expensive and I have to say... This is my favorite.
The owners, Tony and Ken ( husband and wife) go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. I loved the fact that I could do a wine tasting, so I could at least sample several of their products. ( all made on the premises).
To say I was impressed was an understatement.
I'm going to make this place a regular stop. Forget the supermarket wines and beers.
This is going to be my only source.

1  Thank Bridkid69

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We found Noni Bacca when visiting the hair salon in the same shopping strip. They were new to the area and to us. But immediately, Toni made us feel like the most important people on earth and gave us taste after taste of delicious wines. I had never cared for red wine at all until I tasted their creations and now love them all. We started out with a case that day!

Toni helped us to make our own batch of wine, she helped design labels for the bottles and we were so proud of our Peach Chardonnay. If you have never tried doing this, you should. It is fun and easy!

Since that time, Toni and Ken have won numerous awards for their wines and the business has grown and flourished but they are still friendly, down to earth and treat everyone who enters the store like the most important people on the earth to them. We have been back many times, and taken lots of friends and family to meet them and enjoy the delightful experience of Noni Bacca!

If you are in the Wilmington, NC area, it is so worth the time to stop and visit them!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Found Noni Bacca Winery on the internet before a trip through Wilmington. We decided on this winery because of the wines they carried and because they also have beer (and beer making supplies). We were a bit surprised to find the winery smack in the middle of a strip mall, but we ventured in. Owners Ken and Toni were amazing. We had missed the last wine tasting, but they accommodated us because we were traveling through town and had made a point to stop in. Ken makes all the wine right on the premises, and he is a master at his task - as evidenced by the numerous awards their wines have received. Toni tailored the tasting to our preferences and kept the wine flowing. We walked out of there with two cases of wine between us and the couple with whom we were traveling as well as some beer making supplies for my husband. My only regret is that I only bought one bottle of Grigionay - what a phenomenal wine!

2  Thank Debbie P