“Great food and atmosphere!”
Review of Hops Supply Co

Hops Supply Co
Ranked #79 of 698 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Food options are great and everything was delicious. Brunch is served all day on Sunday and live music in bar after 12pm. I highly recommend this place! Restaurant is clean and staff is attentive and helpful.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My wife and I went here a few weeks ago.

We were seated promptly, as is was not too busy. The server came by and took our drink order. I ordered a Budweiser. The server told me that they didn't carry Budweiser. I have never been to a bar that doesn't serve the number one selling beer in the world (I don't really like craft beers), so I ordered a Bud Light.

Our appetizer came out, and I thought that the portioning could have been a little more liberal, but it was tasty.

Our entrees came out shortly after our appetizer. My wife and I weren't completely impressed with our food, but we didn't complain and ate the whole thing.

This is the second time that I have been here. If we are meeting friends for a meal, then we will go back.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Hops has a nice, upscale yet relaxed atmosphere. Good food, good service. Excellent choice. There's plenty of parking & the staff is cheerful and accomodating.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Delicious burgers, entrees, and apps...super mixed drinks and beers! Wish there was outdoor seating.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Brought a friend for lunch yesterday, his first time here at Hops. Jordan was our server and did an excellent job of providing service: right there when we needed her but not hovering over us with too much attention.

I had the "greek" salad which was fresh and plentiful. Phil, my friend, had home baked chips which he loved, side salad and half a sandwich. He enjoyed it thoroughly.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

NOTE: The music was too loud but didn't seem to bother anyone except myself