“Quality Food and Service”
Review of Hops Supply Co

Hops Supply Co
Ranked #79 of 698 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Stu and I stopped here on Friday (1/17) after a round of golf at the Muni. Although not crowded at 1:30pm, we had a great time and a wonderful dining experience. Dana was our server, she was both efficient, knowledgeable and funny - all at the same time.

We both had the luncheon special (2 items for$6.99) - a sandwich and/or soup or salad. The mushroom brie soup was quite tasty. Stu had the ham & cheese sandwich which was quite good. My blackened chicken wrap was tasty but on the dry side.

This is a great place to visit for lunch and dinner.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

This was my third trip to Hops and all three times I have had good service and good food.

Tonight my guest ordered a burger well done and it came to the table pretty much raw, but it was corrected within minutes which was pretty impressive on a busy Saturday night.

Overall I enjoy the laid back atmosphere and unique menu. That's why I keep coming back!

1  Thank Teach4NC
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

We visited Christmas Eve after church for a quiet bite. The service was exceptional even though we were some of the last customers of the evening. We both ordered burgers and were so glad we did. The meat is ground in house and everything there is made in house as well. So the burger had a great fresh taste. The flavors of the condiments blended well together. Sweet potato fries were simple but quite good as well. Nice meal!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Went 2 times in the last month. A variety of food offerings from burgers to more complex dishes. Last time had a burger which was really good. They ground their own beef daily so can offer the burgers at several layers of doneness to include medium rare. Burger was messy, but really good. Offer a wide range of beers most crafted brews and they have a special most nights. I like stouts and porters and they had great ones both nights I was there. Our servers were very friendly, professional and attentive without being intrusive. My wife had a beer that she didn't particularly like and our waiter asked if everything was good and mentioned that she didn't like her choice. He immediately took it away and asked what she liked and recommended another one which he got with no charge for the first one. Desserts are also really good.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Greek salad was forgettable. Catfish was good. Odd they didn't have tartar sauce. Cheeseburger was bland even with cheese and bacon. Salmon with asparagus was enjoyed by our guest. Service by Erin was very good.