“1st Time Visitor to Hops”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hops Supply Co

Hops Supply Co
Ranked #60 of 668 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“1st Time Visitor to Hops”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Food/beverages were phenomenal! Live music on a Sunday was definitely a pleasant trip while enjoying the "gourmet" burgers that they offered. Would certainly return!

Visited June 2013

Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
“Incredible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stopped here on a whim for a birthday lunch and was very happy with my decision. The beer selection was great and tasty, and the hand-ground burger was amazing. I'll definitely be going back to try more beer and menu items.

Wilmington, NC
“Generous portions, tasty food, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our first visit was for Mother's Day brunch. Admittedly a challenging day from a volume perspective for most any restaurant. The closest thing we had to a glitch was a mixup between sweetened and unsweetened tea. Eggs Benedict were a big hit at the table, as was the French Toast. My Breakfast Burger was tasty and innovative. (burger, bacon, over easy egg, sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion) DO NOT attack this with your bare hands! The cheezy potatoes were great, but I left 2/3 of them on the plate (they could easily trim back the portion size.) Prices are reasonable but value is on the high end when you consider the quality.

The restaurant was formerly the original Eddie Romanelli's that was changed a couple of times before closing its doors after customers grew frustrated from the seemingly constant menu changes. After sitting fallow for a while (1-2 years?) the owners came up with a gem of a gastro-pub. Hopefully they keep the concept sound. A wide selection of excellent micro-brews on tap will satisfy every preference, but the inclusion of Bud Light in the lineup left me a bit perplexed. They also have a nice selection of wines (several served from the keg) and a cutting-edge cocktail menu. Give it a try, just make sure you save a seat for me.

“Delicious, but noisy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

We loved the BBQ ribs nachos. I mean seriously yum. The Malbec and stout were good too. I also especially enjoyed the sautéed spinach. Our waitress was very friendly and we were lucky to be sat by the window. The main restaurant seemed noisy, but we will definitely be back!

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Seems to be a "hit" or a big "miss"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

As I read the reviews, I am surprised to see such a huge range in people's experiences! I've eaten here several times. I thought my service was acceptible, but honestly, some of the servers are very new (and their inexperience showed). The food was ok by me- but my boyfriend says "nothing special". He and my aunt ordered the Farm egg platter... truely not very special. I love the green eggs n ham omelet (asparagus and spinach) w/ one of the cute brunch cocktails (very inexpensive). The bacon smashed potatoes were over salted, but I guess that could happen easily? Prices are great, atmosphere is nice - live music on Sunday is a plus also.

• Visited March 2013