“Terrible”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Did not enjoy this new restaurant at all but it could be I am wrong generation. Definitely for the yuppy age group. Staff had piercings which were so unprofessional and unappetizing. Food was sparse for the price. You left hungry and it was pricey for what you got. Won't go back

1  Thank Regalcat

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch special. Very tasty! Good freshly made homemade soup and sandwich. Server was very attentive. Manager checking every table to ensure everything was alright. Will return

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Maybe this is a good bar, but is not a good restaurant. it is strange we had to wait about 20 min. for a table, when they have a room with empty booths and tables, but say they save those for big parties. They have a large bar area that was packed, and then a small area of dining tables at the other end of the room with the bar, making for noisy dining. The menu is rather limited, but alcoholic drinks have reasonable prices. We ordered three different hamburgers and expected a high quality burger as they grind their own meat, but they evidently grind up gristle and other stuff as I had several unpleasant, un-chewable pieces in my burger and none of three burgers were something we would order again as although they each had unique toppings, such a aioli, or garlic mayo, they still had no flavor,and the fries are so so; a very disappointing meal.

1  Thank Mlee46
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Went with a large local singles group (between 25 and 30 diners) and with our reservation the Restaurant knew we were coming. Once the full group arrived, the waiter took half our orders, then disappeared. After about 15 minutes I went up the kitchen area and asked him if he was going to take the rest of our groups orders. He stated he would, and returned a few minutes later and continued to take orders as if this was normal restaurant procedure. The food then arrived for the first of our group then the rest of the food arrived 20 minutes later. The first half of us were finishing while the 2nd half were starting. My soup and hamburger showed up at the same time, and the runner was surprised I refused the soup. My hamburger was a larger size than I ordered and I refused that too. The waiter then returned saying that the manager would delete my soup from the order and only charge me for the regular size burger. It should be noted that one of our diners never received any food. All during the "service" the waiter and runners attitude was that split service was normal, , including bringing soup and entree at the same time. The burger itself was just fair, and I have had better at several local restaurants at a less inflated price. None of our group raved about the food. The comment "OK" was the general response. It did not appear that the manager was aware of any problems until he was summoned by one of our diners. Good management would have been to the table long before. We are a group of singles and always get separate checks and we made the restaurant and waiter aware of this. Getting the checks was a nightmare. I had to ask the waiter three times for mine. Later when I went up to talk to the manager who was talking to one of our group. The manager said, "he would not say anything if I left before paying. I did not and fifteen minutes later may check arrived. All during the meal "service" no attempt was made to refill drinks. Dishes were not promptly cleared. It should be noted that this group of the same size has gone to other local restaurants and we do make service allowances due to group size but this experience was ridiculous. Hops Supply had been open a few months, and they should have had their service and kitchen in shape by now. As for the food, we all agree it was nothing special and none of us plan to return even if it was just a few of us.

1  Thank onegadfly101
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We stopped by last Saturday while we were in town to meet a friend & have a beer or two. We had already eaten, so we didn't order any food, but the menu did look inviting & the prices seemed reasonable. They do not have any "standard" domestics on tap, although they do have a good selection of micros & imports. Domestics are available by the bottle. It was mid afternoon when we left & they were getting quite busy. We will drop back in sometime soon & try the food.