“Great food”

Thai Spice
Ranked #153 of 703 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

We had take out from here one Saturday night. 2 orders of the Chicken Satay, 1 order Crab Rangoon, 1 Tom Yum soup. All was delicious....really liked the peanut sauce served with the chicken. Crab Rangoon was different than what you think, its wrapped in a spring roll. Soup was really good, my fav of the meal but my wife didnt care for it said it was too salty.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This quaint family-run Thai restaurant has a lot to offer. From the time you come into the restaurant until you leave you feel as I you are in someone's home. This is because it is run by a family that takes great pride in producing quality authentic Thai food at reasonable prices as well as treating you as family. I have been there a number of times and always left pleased with my dining experience. I have tried a number of other Thai restaurants in the U.S. and this one really stands out as one of my favorites. One of the restaurant's family members even took the time to educate me on the origins of Pad Thai. They also have a lot of loyal customers for the same obvious reasons that I stated previously.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We live in Raleigh, but spend several weeks a year in the Wilmington area. I have stopped eating Thai food except when I am nearby this place. The spicy basil noodle dish is the best I have ever had. The coconut crake is crazy good. This place is a must try.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My friend took me there for my birthday and i was pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was great and the food was delicious. Best Thai food in Wilmington.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We had a large party of 9. Everyone loved what they had and clean plates went back to the kitchen. A few of us had to get take out boxes because the portions were so huge, but most of us just left comfortably numb. The waitress was great and very friendly. We even got to meet the cook and gave her well deserved applause. We will definately be going back!