“Nice meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

A pub atmoshere and good beer selection, what could be bad here. We had the flatbread as an appetizer which was very tasty. My husband had the fish and chips and I had the shrimp. Both were good but my shrimp was not a large portion.

1  Thank NewYorkBuckwheat

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This restaurant is located in Mayfaire shopping center, right next to the movie theater. For us, it was a great place to stop for a late lunch after a few hours of shopping. I love being able to select what I want in my salad, and the serving is quite large. The burgers are large and also very good. Our waiter was attentive, and the restaurant is nicely decorated. There is also an option of outdoor dining on a covered patio.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I were doing a last-minute date night (dinner & movie). We tried to go to Roko, but it was completely booked all night, so we chose Towne as our second choice.

Service was great - our waitress was very attentive. Overall, dinner was a good value. My husband enjoyed the plentiful beer options. We started with the calamari, which was tasty, and the portion size was huge. We didn't even finish it between two of us, so it could quite easily be shared with 3 - 4 people. The cajun remoulade served with it was delicious; the chili sauce was a little sweet.

I had the salmon for dinner with broccoli and sweet potato fries. The salmon was well cooked, and the fries were delicious. My husband had the shrimp with mashed potatoes and creamed corn. He enjoyed his as well, but we both wished the lemon butter sauce was a little different. It is served on all the seafood, and just seems a little generic.

Portion size for all parts of the meal was quite large. The fish meals also came with a salad (which was I was quite excited was dark greens, not the typical romaine), and warm bread and butter.

We'll definitely come back; I am interested in trying their burgers and fish tacos as well.

1  Thank Stephanie F
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Carol and I visited Towne last evening (6/28) for a late dinner after previewing a movie. The crowd was light so we had no wait to be seated. Blair, our server, was attentive but not overly hovering as some wait staff does.

We selected "build your own salad" as our entrée. We like this option on the menu.
Carol choose salmon to add to her salad while I added grilled shrimp. The salad was plentiful and the shrimp grilled and still warm.

Highly recommended: have never had a bad experience at the Towne Pub and Grill!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Good menu and value across the board here, but you are surrounded by sports television screens which can be distracting especially when no one seems to be paying attention to any of them. My host says he 'blocks them out': easier said than done.
Staff were attentive and the place was spotlessly clean with plenty of space between tables and booths.
Ideal for a quick, and good quality meal.