“Prenatal Massage”

Wilmington Massage and Rejuvenation Center
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is my third pregnancy, yet I've never had a prenatal massage until recently. Why have I not been doing this all along?! Haley Moon was so warm and welcoming; I knew I was in good hands. I was having some pain in my lower abdomen due to ligament stretching, and aching/swollen feet and ankles. Haley listened to my symptoms and went to work on my problem areas, as well as my lower back. For the first time (in three pregnancies), I honestly feel like I have the "glow" :) I would highly recommend Wilmington Massage and Rejuvenation Center! I plan on continuing massage therapy session following the birth of our final addition. Thanks, Haley!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have been looking for a good massage therapist for a long time. Couldn't seem to find anyone who would listen to exactly what I need and the pressure I prefer. Finally I have found relief and an amazing therapist, Haley. Really focused on the problems I was describing an not only focused on addressing them, but helped me to understand the mechanics of what was possibly going on and things I could do on my own to help as well. The spa itself is warm and welcoming and smelled heavenly! I have signed up for a series (which was my idea, no sales pressure at all) and can't wait to go back!

2  Thank Monica W