“Good place to eat for a quick dinner”
Review of Havana's - CLOSED

Havana's
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This is the sister restaurant of Havana's Island Seafood in Carolina Beach
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Food was good. The service was excellent. A nice place to have dinner as you get to know the area. Quiet dinner.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I rarely share a poor or negative type of review. I have eaten here 2 times, both times my service was quite good, but I was disappointed in my food. Both times my food was over cooked. The selection of food is wonderful, price as expected. I cannot say I would go back for a 3rd visit based on my last 2 visits.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We've dined at both the Wrightsville Beach and Carolina Beach Havana's locations, and both have excellent chowder. The crab cakes at the Carolina Beach Havana's are the best I've tasted in the Wilmington Area, and I assume they are also great at the Wrightsville location.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We chose this restaurant because it is my daughter's middle name lol. The rolls were great and the butter served with it was amazing!! I ordered the shrimp and grits and it was so delicious!! The grits were a cake-type rather than regular and it was very nice twist on a regular shrimp and grits dinner. My daughter ordered the Coca-Cola steak and it was phenomenal!!!

1  Thank Chancait
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

What a sweetie ! When gals come in for a happy hour and sit at the bar it's comforting to know a kind soul is serving you .

We chatted as the $5 appetizers kept coming-what a deal. Calamari..shimp.. Sadly no more crab dip specials ..or drink deals during happy hr.

But, getting back to Andy. Rumor has it this handsome guy (who boasts buns of steel) is available. Go check him out ..and tell 'em Janice sent you!