Tripadvisor
Wilmington
Post
Inbox
Search

“Thin and crispy pizza par excellence”

Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #111 of 835 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Brixx is the spot for families and friends to come together to enjoy each other while feasting on wood fired fare, salads, sandwiches and pasta. Our fresh ingredients and fine dining techniques meet everyday, casual food so you can sit back and connect in comfort.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We like our pizza thin and crispy - this was perfect. A little on the small side but lovely. Reasonable wine list as well.

Date of visit: January 2020
brixxm, Marketing at Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Perfect pizza for Perfect guests! Hope to see you back soon!

Write a reviewReviews (161)

Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

Any time I order from here, my husband will pick up a take out order so I will not see it until it arrives at the house. I get the same thing, ham and Pineapple pizza and although good, very inconsistent. My issue this time was I had one piece of ham per slice of pizza. Wow
Quality control at its finest.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019

We were, a party of five. My first time, at this restaurant. Hostess, was fantastic!! She was extremely helpful!!! Our seating arrangement, was a booth; with a chair on the end. Very comfortable, with plenty of space!
Our server/Karen, was the absolute key; to our dining experience!!! She gave us adequate attention, as she felt was necessary & had an extremely strong knowledge, of the restaurant's food offering. This was displayed by, her answers to our questions & her description, of the contents of the dishes we inquired about.
As far as the food I ate, the "chicken wings" in garlic & rosemary; were superb! Without a doubt, I would reorder; if I were to re-visit this location. (note: not as big, as described; I felt the "drumsticks" were average to small).
Considering they tout their pizza as "brick-oven", I felt it was average; at best!! I must say, I was a little disappointed!
I would definitely recommend, the chicken wings. Also, if she's working; ask for Karen to be your server!

Date of visit: November 2019
Brixx M, Manager at Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2019

Awesome Bruce, Thanks for bringing the family. I am glad Karen took such great care of you! I would like to clear up one part of you comment though. We are not Brick oven pizza. We are Wood Fired Pizza. The name Brixx doesn't refer to brick ovens, but it refers to 'brix' which is a term in wine making to determine what the alcohol percentage will be of the wine buy measuring sugar content in grapes. I hope to see you are your family back again soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2019

A girlfriend's night out found us a Brixx Pizza in Mayfaire. We ordered an appetizer for the table (artichoke dip) and three pizzas. The restaurant was busy but didn't feel chaotic. The server was knowledgeable and generous with her time and letting us "yap" at the table. The food was delicious and we all brought leftovers home to enjoy the next day. Will definitely be back another time.

Date of visit: July 2019
Brixx M, Manager at Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Thanks or sharing your experience! Be sure to join us Sept 14 for a Girls Night out event we are having with the rest of Mayfaire!

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We love having lunch here. The beer selections are outstanding and the pizzas are absolutely delicious. We usually try the daily special or the “featured” pizza and have never been disappointed. The servers are friendly and always attentive. Give Brixx’s a try, you’ll be glad you did!

Date of visit: May 2019
Brixx M, Manager at Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

I couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks for the review! Everyone else heed her advice.