“Out of the box pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Loved the pizza and the creative selection of toppings. Not your run of the mill pizza. I had gorgonzola and pear on one trip and rosemary chicken on another. Can't wait to try another. Staff was friendly and we were given a complimentary tiramisu to celebrate a birthday.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Not only is the food super tasty but the kids get to play with their own dough. My daughter was having a great time with this while we waited for our food.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Very underwhelmed. Now, granted, I DO eat off of gluten-free menus and not the mainstream menu, I would expect a PIZZA establishment to have a decent GLUTEN-FREE pizza. We ordered 3 to feed our family of 5. Our three children, who were thrilled to have GF pizza in an actual restaurant, refused to eat the pizza...all three pizzas were cold and soggy. Served in metal tins. I am sorry but I make a FANTASTIC GF pizza crust at home that could easily be grilled. It IS do-able to make good GF pizza...I was just expecting that from the professionals. We were incredibly underwhelmed and they were $$ to boot. :( Not going back.

1  Thank Bronwyn3
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and our vegetarian college boy tried Brixx for the first time. It was very good. The place itself has a bit of a chain feel to it. Great beer selection and a knowledgeable waiter. I had a flight of 5 different beers, some of which I had never heard of such as To-oL, out of Denmark. We split 2 pizzas (Wild mushroom and I forgot the second one...I blame the beer) and Spinach Artichoke dip.

Everything was tasty. The appetizer had about 15 pita bread wedges and the pizzas were slightly larger than personal size, but we had the college boy finish the leftovers.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Always enjoy Brix for a good quick meal. Courtney our waitress did a great job. Something on the menu for almost everyone.