“Creative selections”

Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #88 of 673 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NY
“Creative selections”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and our vegetarian college boy tried Brixx for the first time. It was very good. The place itself has a bit of a chain feel to it. Great beer selection and a knowledgeable waiter. I had a flight of 5 different beers, some of which I had never heard of such as To-oL, out of Denmark. We split 2 pizzas (Wild mushroom and I forgot the second one...I blame the beer) and Spinach Artichoke dip.

Everything was tasty. The appetizer had about 15 pita bread wedges and the pizzas were slightly larger than personal size, but we had the college boy finish the leftovers.

• Visited August 2013

Charlotte, NC, USA
“Great quick meal”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Always enjoy Brix for a good quick meal. Courtney our waitress did a great job. Something on the menu for almost everyone.

Visited July 2013
Westbrook, Maine
“Very Good Pizza”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I tried Brixx for the first time yesterday. We shared an appetizer of Brixx Stixx, and my wife had Bruschetta while I had a veggie pizza. The bruschetta was uniquely shaped, but good. The pizza was surprisingly good, and I ended up eating the entire pizza. The portions are roughly California Pizza Kitchen sized. The Brixx Stixx were good, and came with two dips, honey mustard and pizza sauce. This is a restaurant I would stop at again for lunch.

Visited August 2013
New York
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Good choice of pizza and salads with fresh ingredients. Very interesting pizza choices and it is right accross from the movies which make it very convienient. Good choice for a meal

Visited August 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We actually ended up eating here 2 nights in a row because the kids liked it so much! It was close to the hotel and was easy to get in. The food and service was great!

Visited June 2013