“Great quick meal”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Always enjoy Brix for a good quick meal. Courtney our waitress did a great job. Something on the menu for almost everyone.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I tried Brixx for the first time yesterday. We shared an appetizer of Brixx Stixx, and my wife had Bruschetta while I had a veggie pizza. The bruschetta was uniquely shaped, but good. The pizza was surprisingly good, and I ended up eating the entire pizza. The portions are roughly California Pizza Kitchen sized. The Brixx Stixx were good, and came with two dips, honey mustard and pizza sauce. This is a restaurant I would stop at again for lunch.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Good choice of pizza and salads with fresh ingredients. Very interesting pizza choices and it is right accross from the movies which make it very convienient. Good choice for a meal

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We actually ended up eating here 2 nights in a row because the kids liked it so much! It was close to the hotel and was easy to get in. The food and service was great!

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We had the Brixx salad and the rosemary chicken and mushroom pizza. Both were delicious. Wish we lived closer!