“Yum!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Delicious pizza, good service, would definitely visit here again! I had the buffalo chicken pizza and my fiancé had the spicy blt pizza. The blt pizza had actual lettuce on top, like a salad! Definitely different but so delicious. They even offer whole wheat or gluten free crust!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The Pizza was awesome, as was the draft beer. We had outside seating which overlooks nearby stores and shops. This is an upscale area so expect to pay more that you would normally pay for a 10" pizza per person

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time at brixx and I was very pleased. The 8.95 lunch special came with a small pizza and a salad. I picked the Cesar salad and the BBQ chicken pizza. The Cesar dressing was really good. I got the whole wheat crust but their really wasn't much difference in taste from the original crust. The atmosphere was nice. The waitress was nice. Overall great place to grab lunch.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

They have something for every taste. Even a good selection of wines, even though I don't drink, I was impressed. The only reason I give them a 4 for 'Food' is for the pizza toppings. They are very "economical" when applying their toppings. For example; once I ordered a Greek pizza and I could hardly see or taste the Feta cheese. There were only 5 small and thin slices of roma tomatoes. Still the taste was good but it only covered two 1/3's of the dough. I will return to Brixx but will order something else.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

If you like wood fired pizza, this is your spot. Delicious pizza and great service. Even the kids loved it. Gave them some pizza dough to play with and bake which they loved. The s'mores pie for dessert was ok. Different and good but wierd mix with the pizza bottom.