“Love the Mexican Pizza!!!”

Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #91 of 694 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I eat at Brixx across NC often and have never had the Mexican Pizza. I thought I'd try it and loved it, but watch out the Jalapenos they used were super hot and I eat hot stuff all the time. This location also had NC craft brew on special and the service was great. If you don't like hot stuff try the Bronx Bomber it's my second favorite.

1  Thank TheRealBillBrasky
There are newer reviews for Brixx Wood Fired Pizza

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Our pizza was great and we loved our appetizers! The spinach and artichoke dip is so good! As well as the Brixx sticks! The service was great, and the waitress really made us feel safe about the food, being that our daughter has a nut allergy. She assured us that the kitchen was notified and new gloves were being used for our food, etc. The overall experience was excellent!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We've dined here at least 20 times and been served by at least 10 different servers over the past 2 years. i cannot recall being disappointed. The food and drinks are always excellent, the staff very friendly and attentive, and the outside atmosphere is almost always relaxing. A perfect stop before or after a movie! (with the theater almost next door).

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Love the pizza and selection. Only disappointed I could not buy by the slice since I was alone and shopping so wanted a quick lunch. Went back one night and it was my favorite pizza along with Whole Foods since you can buy their pizza by the slice.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

They have good "pizza", but not if you are looking for the real thing. We had an excellent pizza last night; consisting of: artichoke hearts, pesto, etc... it really did taste good and we knew what we were ordering. So, if you are looking for a different taste in pizza, I would highly recommend Brixx. However, if you are from the Northeast like myself and are looking for an authentic NY style pizza, this is not the place for you. I would head over to Elizabeth's on Market and Kerr.