Was playing in an amateur golf event sponsored by Golfweek. As such, we must adhere to the rules (e.g. we can't just drop when we go OB). We naturally play slower than a casual round. Not justifable to the ranger. He was so much of a pain in the butt, I quit after 9 holes (1st time ever in my golfing history).
So, if you hate slow play, you will like this review. But, if you paid an entry fee to play in a tournament at this course, would you not wonder at the integrity of the management of the staff?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few things are more synonymous with incredible Golf than “North Carolina” and no other Coastal Carolina resort is more in-tune with the Group Stay & Play than Beau Rivage Golf and Resort. Rare for a golf course along the coast, several holes on the par 72 layout offer 40 to 75 feet elevation changes. Framed by Carolina Pine hardwoods, Members, Guests and Groups play the “Beau” for its plush Bermuda fairways and silky-smooth greens. The elevated and contoured greens are planted with TifEagle, an ultra-dwarf bermudagrass that thrives near the coast and they roll pure like a cue ball in a bathtub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Beau Rivage Golf & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beau Rivage Resort And Golf Club
- Beau Rivage Resort & Golf Club Hotel Wilmington