“Lots of fun!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My 14 year old was craving hibachi, I found this restaurant through TA. From 4-6 it is $15.99 for hibachi. The service was excellent especially the bar tender/server and the man behind the grill. They both made it a great experience for us. The food was fresh and delicious! Plenty left over for lunch tomorrow!

3  Thank Laura T

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I'be been to this restaurant many times and I've received high quality service and food every single time. The hibachi chefs are funny friendly.

2  Thank Agnes1883
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We very much enjoyed our food and the hospitality.....great food and people. Higly recommended and great for kids too

2  Thank Gurmeet S
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Wasn't expecting much coming out of a barn but had the all you can eat sushi and they actually include some specialty rolls in the all you can eat. There was no fishy taste or anything and a huge variety will return

3  Thank Daniel D
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I wasn't going to write a review b/c I'm a local to this area but I must say, for the price, taste, & service, this place has the right combo. I 1st came here not liking sushi, but now Spicy crab rolls have my name all over them. The waiter even remembered my family. The male host who I believe to be a manager or maybe an owner was so polite & friendly. We had to knock our waiter in the head a few times, he was the only one working the sushi tables, so he was in the weeds a bit w/ a couple large tables. BUT he still provided us w/ a great meal & almost perfect service. I love this place, if it wasn't for the drive from Bolivia to Wilmington I'd eat here more than once every other week or so. Try them & sit in the sushi side.

3  Thank IzzysMom_27