“An upscale and good Italian restaurant...in a mall”

Roko Italian Cuisine
Ranked #43 of 697 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Roko Italian Cuisine is a traditional italian restaurant located in the heart of Wilmington's Mayfaire Town Center. Owners Jadran and Vojka encourage you to come in, relax, share stories and enjoy the warm and friendly service, as they prepare the finest Italian cuisine especially for you. Roko's menu features a selection of salads, pasta, veal, beef, seafood, and chicken dishes.
Reviewed August 20, 2014

My wife and I had a lovely meal at Roko recently. Our service was good and the food was marvelous. Roko is a pretty upscale Italian restaurant on a side street of the Mayfaire shopping center. It’s a new place, but well-appointed inside with large photographs of Italy and nice banquettes.

We started by splitting a Caprese salad, which had very good fresh mozzarella, fresh tomato and basil, with a delicious balsamic vinaigrette. (The kitchen split the salad for us, for $1 extra. We could have split it ourselves, but this didn’t appear to be an option.) For my entrée, I had veal sorrentino, a breaded veal cutlet topped with eggplant, prosciutto and mozzarella. It was a good sized portion, and the only “ding” that I would give it is that prosciutto made the dish a bit salty. If you don’t like salt, stay away from the sorrentino. My wife had the scallops, which were equally good. I don’t recall what desserts we had, but I do remember that they were good too. This place was good and fun, with exceptional service. You’ll like it.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I absolutely treasure ever time we can come to Wilmington and eat at Roko - we celebrated a birthday this time but don't need a special occasion to enjoy this favorite spot. The food is always the very best - fresh, creative and delicious. The grouper is always wonderful and this time we tried the grilled Caesar salad and thoroughly enjoyed it. The owners and staff treat you just like family and offer the best of service. Save room for some tiramisu !

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Love this restaurant! We celebrated our anniversary here and enjoyed the entire experience. The owners are absolutely delightful and the wait staff is impeccable. They serve the best scampi sauce we have ever tasted. The salads were crisp, and our meals of lobster and Chicken Francaisa were perfect. Make sure you try to save room for their wonderful desserts.

1  Thank keesies
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We are treated like family marvelous food and outstanding service! Specials are always best choice! Owners are chef and head hostess...delightful people. Great wines, too!

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

This has now become my favorite Italian Restaurant in Wilmington.
It is a nice quaint Restaurant tucked away in busy Mayfair. We had the Mussels with garlic and white wine as an appetizer. They were large green kiwi mussels served in the half shell huge and juicy and absolutely incredible.
The Mushroom Ravioli that followed served in a sun dried tomato and bourbon cream sauce were phenomenal. So was the salmon with the (42 ingredient) scampi sauce. All that and the prices are great and the service as well.