“Italian food in Wilmington”

Roko Italian Cuisine
Ranked #43 of 697 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Roko Italian Cuisine is a traditional italian restaurant located in the heart of Wilmington's Mayfaire Town Center. Owners Jadran and Vojka encourage you to come in, relax, share stories and enjoy the warm and friendly service, as they prepare the finest Italian cuisine especially for you. Roko's menu features a selection of salads, pasta, veal, beef, seafood, and chicken dishes.
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Roko is a welcome addition to the Wilmington restaurant scene. A bit on the expensive side but a good alternative to lesser quality Italian food choices. Happy to have them here for an occasional treat.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was my first visit to Roko. I had rave reviews from friends as I am a Wilmingtonian. I was a bit skeptical from previous TripAdvisor ratings but let me tell you it was superb.
From the wait staff to the food it was top notch! We made a reservation which is a must for this restaurant. We were seated immediately and attended to constantly and the food was exquisite from appetizer to entree. I can't wait to go back for my second visit. One of Wilmington's finest cuisines in my opinion. I ate the flounder francaise and my husband ate scallops scampi. The wait staff was accomodating and attentive to our every need. Thank you for a special evening Roko.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Good food but service extremely slow. Our waiter was embarrassed and apologized over and over.
AC unit set to frigid temperature made the long wait an uncomfortable ordeal

1  Thank Keydet61
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I enjoy dining at Roko. It's always been a pleasant dining experience and I've found the overall visit to be quite pleasant for my companion and myself. We are able to sit and enjoy our meal and our wine and our conversation at our leisure. I am on a specialized diet so I haven't been able to branch out much into the menu as I'd love to do, but have found that the selections have been very adequate and accommodating to my needs, so no one knows that my eating habits have changed. I have found a wine on their list that I love, so I am a happy patron! I have gravitated towards the filet mignon, which I realize is NOT the reason to go to an Italian restaurant, but it meets my dietary needs. My only criticism is that the sides are rather skimpy. I don't eat the normal potato side dish that is served so I ask for double of the green vegetable in its place. I get 8 green beans...instead of 4 I guess. But no complaining. The filet mignon is as good as a famous nationally know steak house for half the price including those 8 green beans so what's there to complain about? My dining friend also has special dietary needs and adores the Flounder Francaisa. As I said, we have never been rushed out, can catch up on for as long as we want and have a wonderful time at Roko. We'll be joined by some friends this week who have never been to Roko, so it will be interesting to see what their impression is. They are world travelers, so I may have an update on my review from from folks who recently returned from a two week Mediterranean wine tour cruise to see what they think! But I say, if you enjoy moderately priced dining in a delightful intimate atmosphere, go...but make a reservation unless you are prepared to wait or be disappointed, or like to dine early!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had my daughter bridal lunch there. I throught I would not like it,
but it was very good. I don't thin there was anything. Thefood was great