“Not as good as RT used to be”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #387 of 678 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
North Carolina
“Not as good as RT used to be”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This location is in the Monkey Junction area of Wilmington, NC. There were four of us and we were in for an early dinner around 5:30pm on Saturday evening. Three of us ordered the salad bar. The fourth had soup and an appetizer for his meal. He said his was good. However, the salad bar was just not. Although there was a good selection of items, many of the best items are no longer on there and some of what was available was basically tasteless. also, there was a chopped meat of some sort, which we thought might be ham but looked more like cut-up bologna. I asked a waitress what it was, and she said "ham". However, it tasted and the texture was like bologna. Didn't eat it...pretty nasty, actually. The pasta salad was not cold, and while we thought it also had ham in it...turned out to be the same bologna meat. Also not good. My parents ordered coffee, which they said was really good and was fresh, and served in very large cups. The server brought some tiny cheese biscuits to the table. They were about 2 small bites each and were good, and there was only 1 biscuit per person. When we asked for more, those were brought to us as well.
Overall, I thought this meal was mediocre. We will not return to this location again because there are too many really good restaurants in Wilmington to waste this amount of money on this food. I will also try another location or two of Ruby Tuesdays to see if the salad bar has fallen off that much because the chain has cut back, or if it was just this particular location. It was missing a lot of items previously available, and some of the items on it were just not good.

• Visited March 2013

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Slow, slow, slow”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Food is pretty much on par for this chain. Service was slow the day we went for lunch (which took over 45 minutes!) Biscuits were served almost at the end of the meal! There are other places that are better in the area.

Visited February 2013
“Food good, Service great”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

As per usual food was enjoyable. Service is great. Nice salad bar, all items appeared fresh.
Had buffalo chicken mini. With salad bar.

East Peoria, Illinois
“Great service!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

As well as great food. RT's Standard Menu of items, but the salad bar is the freshest I have had in a long time. This is another great standby restaurant for me.

Visited November 2012
Quad Cities, IL
“Great food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The reason for my average rating had NOTHING to do with the food or service (maye half of the service) because both were great. However, I ordered a glass of wine and it came to me in a small carafe and I mean a baby carafe and it was sticky and actually stuck to the table when I tried to poor it into my DIRTY glass. I don’t mean spots from the dishwasher, I mean had lipstick and finger prints from the former customers!
I did mention this to the waitress and she apologized and took the glass back to the bar; however when I was up at the salad bar I looked over and the bartender was holding my glass and clearly was upset. I went back to the table to eat my salad and my waitress came back with my glass of wine and I seen that instead of getting me a CLEAN glass they wiped it off with the bar rag. (White lint from the bar rag was on the side of the glass)
Again.. Great food but that’s where it ended

• Visited November 2012