“Great service!”

Cuisines: American
East Peoria, Illinois
“Great service!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

As well as great food. RT's Standard Menu of items, but the salad bar is the freshest I have had in a long time. This is another great standby restaurant for me.

Visited November 2012

Quad Cities, IL
“Great food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The reason for my average rating had NOTHING to do with the food or service (maye half of the service) because both were great. However, I ordered a glass of wine and it came to me in a small carafe and I mean a baby carafe and it was sticky and actually stuck to the table when I tried to poor it into my DIRTY glass. I don’t mean spots from the dishwasher, I mean had lipstick and finger prints from the former customers!
I did mention this to the waitress and she apologized and took the glass back to the bar; however when I was up at the salad bar I looked over and the bartender was holding my glass and clearly was upset. I went back to the table to eat my salad and my waitress came back with my glass of wine and I seen that instead of getting me a CLEAN glass they wiped it off with the bar rag. (White lint from the bar rag was on the side of the glass)
Again.. Great food but that’s where it ended

• Visited November 2012
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Tasty Turkey Burger....”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I love Ruby Tuesday for one reason and one reason only.....the turkey burgers! They are so well seasoned and delicious. I usually order a side of white cheddar mashed potatoes, but I decided to go with the fries this time. They were just as good. The service was great, and I will return here again when in the area.

• Visited November 2011
Wapakoneta, Ohio
“Nice salad bar and excellent entrees”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Stopped on the way to the ocean for that last not home made meal. Everything was excellent.

• Visited July 2012
North Canton, Ohio
“Great food, and lots of it!”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Went with family for dinner. Service was fantastic! Food was great and plentiful. The side dishes are awesome. Green Beans, Garlic Mashed potatoes, etc.

Visited March 2012