“Great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Martinsville va
“Great food”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Ate breakfast here, great food. Right on main drag so can eat and people watch. No push to get you out when done eating.

Visited August 2013

Rock hill sc
“Great eclectic location with local art and good food.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

From the waiter with lambchop sideburns, to the local comic hero art on the walls, Nick's Diner is a fun place to eat! The staff is very friendly, and families are welcome, but there is a cool, college vibe that reminds me of my younger days. The menu is large including breakfast served all day. I recommend!

• Visited August 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food but you may want to wear ear plugs.”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I've been to Nick's Diner several times for breakfast and lunch and have always had great service and great food. Today I woke up and decided to head there for some good French toast. My server was great and the food was great, but hearing some staff member curse and one guy telling another server, "I will fart in your mouth", was just down right gross while trying to eat. My advice: if you don't want your kids learning new words and new phrases, put ear plugs on them. That also go for you if you don't want to hear those things. Other then that, food is great!

• Visited August 2013
Leland, North Carolina
“Once a fan, but not lately”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been to Nick's Diner many times, mostly for breakfast, but occasionally for lunch as well. Everyone I went with also enjoyed dining here. It has been monhs since my last visit, but recently my husband and I decided to go for lunch. We found the place a little less appealing regarding our food, though our service was good. However it was not a memorable experience. We followed up with breakfast the following week, and were disappointed in the entire experience. Although our eggs were cooked well, the sausage was extremely dried out, and the pancakes were almost crispy. The syrup tasted awful to me. The hallway had a foul smell. We regretted giving a second chance after the disappointing lunch. I honestly don't see myself returning.

• Visited July 2013
Carrboro, NC
“Two Pages of Vegetarian Options”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Nick's tabbed menu featured a two-page "centerfold" of vegetarian and vegan options. My husband and I both had the veggie breakfast wrap for lunch. It included scrambled tofu, veggie sausage, peppers, onions, tomatoes and spinach in a spinach wrap. It was delicious and satisfying.

Visited July 2013