“Right on with the light on!!”

Pizzetta's Pizzeria
Ranked #107 of 694 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

If you are looking for a slice this is it. They serve some of the best slices i've had anywhere. The BBQ chicken is smokin good!! Expect to wait if you go during the luch hours M-F.

2  Thank bigfisn
There are newer reviews for Pizzetta's Pizzeria

Reviewed November 6, 2012

But much closer. There is not a bad thing to say except that you may have to wait for a table some times. Another great thing is that it is a Bring Your Own. They are opening in Leland @ Brunswick Forest at the end of November.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I love Pizzetta's, as we are quasi-regulars. I love to eat-in and sit down and order, buy my husband loves to get carry-out. Their grilled veggie pizza is hands-down the best pie we've had in Wilmington, and we have lived here 5 years. I love their food. Their antipasto comes 2 ways, you can have it over lettuce (more of a salad) or they offer it as more of a platter. The Cons: Their garlic knots you could fling and break a window or a mirror. We've order them over and over and it seems their better when you're physically at Pizzetta's but forgetta 'bout it if you do delivery or carry-out. Also the pizza prices are a BIT high. But I'm willing to splurge every know and then to get Pizzetta's :)

1  Thank 465KristinL465
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I really like what Pizzetta's has to offer. The staff has always worked so hard to build a connection with us when we visit, as they like to give each customer personal attention and show that they care. I found my favorite type of pizza last time I visited - The Chicken Parmigiana pizza. I've enjoyed the stromboli and other slices before, which were all great, but that Chicken Parmigiana just has what it takes to impress me each and every time. I absolutely recommend stopping into this little place - it's always worth it.

1  Thank JF C
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Do not bother visiting Pizzetta's unless you salivate over Hot tomato sauce and melted mozzarella cheese oozing from thick, fresh, pizza crust. Do not even go inside unless you love the smell of fresh garlic or care to savor the bowl of hot garlic knots they will put before you. If the pizza is too large (and it is), then I highly recommend the manicotti or one of the specials, which included home made pasta and an excellent sauce. But only because you want to save room for dessert. Can you say "death by chocolate"?

1  Thank ESP8_CHS