“One of the Best in NC”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Had the best Veal in a Long time. Not Big Place But very cosy.Service is great and friendly, we Definitely Will be Back. I cant wait to try there Short Ribs and Cappuccinos in the end, the Best Cappuccinos i ever had.......................Just like in New York ;]

2  Thank ilirjana h

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I had a great experience here. I had house wine to drink and was very god, I had soup minestrone and veal saltimboca, it was delicious. I definitely will come back

2  Thank Oresti B
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Had a really great dinner! Food was outstanding. Fresh pasta made daily; great veal dishes; lightest tiramisu I've ever had. Great customer service Not a huge restaurant so go early or get a reservation. Highly recommended.

3  Thank jerryvans
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Good house wine, best shrimp fradiavolo I have had in a while and finished with best espresso. Restaurant is small and cosy. The owner, was nice and the staff were up to the game.

2  Thank Aerotravel
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We dined here mid week. It was fairly busy, however the place is not that big. After being seated, we waited with menus for quite a while before anyone asked if we would like to order a drink, much less dinner! I had asked if the salads were large and the waitress told me yes, so I asked if I could order a small, dinner sized salad, to which she replied, I will tell him to make it small. However, I was charged the regular price for the salad!! The pasta dish I ordered was covered with a thick sauce and the meatballs were an odd texture, not very appetizing. The owner was bringing out the entrees in a hurried fashion, which makes me think they are understaffed. In all, the salad was good but I was overcharged and the entree was not very good, so I dont think I will be going back.

4  Thank ivyw