“In a cellar by the river...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lula's A Pub

Lula's A Pub
Ranked #411 of 668 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Seating
Description: We're just a cellar-dwelling neighborhood pub in a 170 year old room. Hidden beneath and behind The Little Dipper fondue restaurant at the corner of Front and Orange. Our motto: If you can't find us, there's a reason.
Wilmington, North Carolina
“In a cellar by the river...”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

you will find Lula's a Pub. After my first visit, I knew I had found my bar. That was 5 years ago. Without a doubt one of Wilmington's most welcoming, interesting, and unusual watering holes. Great music, drink specials, and ambiance. Only one TV (!) and you're just as likely to see The Walking Dead on it as a baseball game. Best bartenders in town, and Sunday Night Trivia that actually makes you work for a win. Why go anywhere else?

Wilmington NC
“Greatest Bar In Wilmington”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Lulas is a great neighborhood bar and a great place to meet locals in an unpretentious atmosphere. As a Wilmington resident for 9 years this is the only place I go downtown for a beverage and good conversation.

1 Thank NCwineguy
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“Great Joint, If you can find it”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Always amazing staff, great drinks, good specials and a constant influx of regulars make this a must-stop-in. It's the perfect place to hang out with friends, or make new ones. Highly recommend hunting it down and trying a gasoline milkshake (invented at Lula's). See ya at the bar, I'm headed there now...

Montana
“Great atmosphere!!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

If you can find this small bar, by all means, STOP IN!!! I was here last Saturday, wow, what a great place. I'm sad to say I have lived in Wilmington 6 years but had not yet been here. In fact I didn't know where it was. Now that I do, I'll definitely be back. The bartender was warm and welcoming, great selection of beer. You just have to see this place, remember though, it is very small with a somewhat low ceiling, but so so nice.

• Visited June 2012
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Coolest Pub in Town”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Lula's a Pub is a great place to hang out, enjoy a beverage and listen to some tunes. They have Gasoline Milkshakes at Lula's, which I hear they invented. Highly recommended...I wish I was there now.

• Visited January 2012