See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

The room was gross and I felt like the hotel was as going to fall down around me it was in that bad of shape. I used my points to stay here and I feel like they were totally waisted because it was so bad I couldn’t wait to leave. And I’m not someone who stays in fancy hotels I usually go for the days inn or the holiday inn and normally the HJ is a step up not here it was 3 steps back and when I confronted the office they said it was not there problem it was Wyndham’s problem I’m hoping to get an email from Wyndham to make it right because I am completely dissatisfied, disappointed, and let down

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2019

The room was old, not just dated, but old. Gross carpet. There was a cable channel guide, but there wasn’t cable. The room wasn’t ready even after check in time. After my complaint, they offered 3,000 points...not even half enough for a free night.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Firstly the pictures that are on their website is not what you get when you actually stay. Definitely the WORST hotel that my husband and I have stayed at and they charge too much for the state of those rooms. Upon entering the room , it reeked of cigarette smell, the carpet is dirty and stained. There was a dingy couch in the corner that had a cigarette burn in one of the arms. The curtains were falling apart and barely closed. The tv didn’t have a cord for it to work and when we went to the front desk to ask if they had an hdmi cable the woman chuckled and told us that we would have to wait for her boss to come and take the cord from another room. That never happened and we ended up having to go to Walmart to buy one and some febreeze to get rid of the strong cigarette odor in the room. We were very hesitant to take a shower because the tub was stained yellow and it just didn’t look safe to use but we had no choice but to suck it up and use it. If I could give this place one star I would. Will never stay here again. Save yourself the trouble and spend a little extra for a better hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2019

This hotel room should be among the very lowest priced in the area and its not. I checked out early because it was not a good experience at all. They have shoddy coffee pots with terrible coffee, the beds are uncomfortable, the walls are paper thin and you can hear every movement in the rooms next to you, the breakfast is dismal and overall all you can just tell that the service staff just doesn't really care about creating a great guest experience. I don't care how much a hotel room cost if you are in the business of providing guests a place to stay you should act like you care a little more. I called the front desk and the man that answered basically hung up on me. I would recommend staying somewhere for a little more $ or any place other than here.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

This was a flea bag motel at best. Rooms were filthy, smelled like pot, had roaches crawling around, bathroom paint peeling off the walls, hair in shower and used washcloth on hook. Horrible experience

Date of stay: December 2018