“Always Exceptional!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My wife and I ate here for the third time and are always pleased with both the service and food quality! We were welcomed by the staff as if we are regulars; the cocktails are amazing; and the food reminds me of the great restaurants of Charleston, SC in both quality and preparation. The atmosphere is very lively, which can be noisy if at a high top in the bar area. However, that was okay for us.

Billy and his team make this the finest dining in Wilmington! See you again soon!

1  Thank TWalto

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had heard that Manna was a really fine restaurant but now we know it. Our visit was one of the most pleasant restaurant experiences we have had. The service was tops, the atmosphere was inviting and our meal was a delight. Really, what more can I say. I look forward to returning.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

upon a recommendation from our waiter at Circa... we went to Manna for desert and an after-dinner drink. Both were terrific... and the bar was very busy.... Did not eat dinner, but the menu was interesting for sure even if a bit on the high-end.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Went to Manna to celebrate my wife's bday after getting a recommendation from a local bartender. Was really impressed. Started w/ cocktails at the bar, which were expertly prepared and not w/ a measured pour that has unfortunately become the norm at so many establishments. Then went to be seated, the atmosphere is very nice and the service professional. We ordered the beef tartar and lobster apps, both were excellent. We then split the roasted beet salad which had yellow beets on top of fresh greens. Entrees were the scallops for my wife and the duck for me. Both dishes were prepared perfectly. This is one of the best (if not the best) upscale restaurant we have been to in the Wilmington area. Don't wait for the special occasion, go anytime for a great meal!!

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

I recently dined here with a group of four. It has elegant food but with a little more casual feeling. All of the dishes utilize fresh local ingredients. The menu is not large and is heavily focused on seafood. It's definitely not a kid friendly environment. The cocktails are pricey but are very unique. I think some people may be intimidated by the concept and the decor.