“Best salad of any restaurant chain.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #137 of 703 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed August 10, 2013

If you've ever eaten here, you probably know that the food quality and service are outstanding. Sometimes we just crave their salad with the croutons, egg, cheese, and ranch dressing.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

As always Texas Roadhouse never fails, no matter what state or city we go to. Service is always phenomenal but this one visit had my husband and I blown away and when my husband woke up this morning he insisted that I write a review. Friendly staff, dinner was amazing but our server Shelley made it the most memorable dining expierence we have had in a long time. My husband thought she was a seasoned veteran so he asked how long she had been with the company, blown away again when she answered "only a week". Not only was she taking care of us but also a large party. She was grace under pressure and always smiling. Great food, great staff, fast service! Best Texas Roadhouse expierence we have ever Had! Great job, we WILL be back. Not only for our rib eyes but to visit Miss Shelley.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The good is always good no matter what Texas Roadhouse you go to. The prices aren't bad either. We sat in the outer room with the windows. It was a little warm for my taste and the room is very loud, the sound carries very bad and is uncomfortably loud at times. Also the wood around the window smelled bad (or something in that area smelt bad) The waitress was ok nothing special. Overall good food just don't sit in the outer room.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Everything was excellent .During our vacation my wife and I had four kids from 5 yrs, old to around 16 yrs, old The pulled pork was excellent as well as what the others had.The service was excellent including all of the waitresses and the busboy who helped up mop up a spilled tea.The rolls were on the table at the moment we began to sit at our table and there were peanuts to munch before our meals.Most impressive! They gave the 5 year old son a Go Fish card game and a telescope.Wow!
This is the a "highwater mark" for all of the other restaurants to strive for.
The only downside is that I live more than 3 hours away! Oh well!Can't have everything!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife, daughter, son-in-law and I stopped in for an early supper. We split their fried cheese and fried dill pickle appetizers which were both very good. The yeast rolls arrived hot and the cinnamon butter gave them an interesting flavor.

My and my wife's steaks were both good, two New York strips. My steak fries were quite good as was the salad. My wife said her green beans were too greasy for her taste, but that's more a personal preference thing. Most southerners would probably like them that way. They had a decent number of beers on tap, and my Shiner Bock was good. Our waitress was very friendly and kept us well supplied without being intrusive.

We'd stop in again as everyone had a good meal.