All reviews labor day excellent stay air conditioner bed was comfortable convention
Reviewed April 19, 2018

Nasty place and they accused me of stealing towels charged my credit card $25. Talked to the manager and told me to return the towels and hung up in my face. Like I really need their towels. Best advice stay away from this place.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

One of the most dirty motel I've seen! The staff is nice but the room was so dirty! Sticky ground, stains on the chairs, the beds and the curtains! But the worst for me was the smell of the room! We travel a lot as a family and It was for us the worst experience in a motel! Never again!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Well first off I went to this hotel because I spent the previous night in another dive. So I looked the room over ahead of time, and it was an upgrade from the other hotel so I took it. WELL, in the middle of the night the air conditioner went out. I tried to call front desk, low and behold the phone didn't work. I tried the main number that just rang and rang with no answer. I told them when I left that I was upset that I had to leave early because I could not breathe in the room it was too stuffy, they did not care. I just got home and checked my bank account and it was ten dollars more than I agreed to. I called an now it is tax. I asked for a discount because of the air conditioning and she told me it was set on energy saving mode, must of been the prior person. Well, that is a lie, I did everything possible to get it to work. All you get is a sorry!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We started staying there this summer since our normal hotel was sold out and since the first visit and how we were treated, we continue going back. I've actually cancelled all of my upcoming visits from a different hotel and made them here. Most hotels treat you like trash when you stay on an employee discount but not this one. Even though I'm there on an employee discount they still treat me as a regular guest. We always get there early and while most hotels fight you on checking in early, they have never given me a problem. I take my medicine and my laptop with us and I hate for it to get messed up in the heat because we get there at 830 am but can't check in til 3. This place has gotten me in each and every time . Our first visit , we dealt with a very loud group upstairs but the evening clerk handled that and we didn't have anymore issues. The management is nice and so are all of the clerks. I have only encountered 2 desk clerks and the manager and they are all amazing!! My sister hotel is right around the corner and I would much rather stay at rodeway inn and suites only because they have treated me better than any other hotel. If I have an issue or need something they are quick to get it taken care of!! We will continue staying here. We have one more beach trip planned for Labor Day and then will be back next summer on Memorial Day. Thank you guys for everything you have done to make us feel at home!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Checked into room and found a large dead roach later on in the the day we found more roaches climbing on walls and under bed and to top it all off the overcharged our cards will never go back checked out the same day

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family