Stayed in this hotel for a wedding on October 11-12, 2013.This was a very nice business-class hotel. It has been recently renovated and you can tell its new and fresh. We did not try the breakfast, so I can't remark about that.
A few Pros and Cons:
- Updated/Refreshed rooms and nice lobby
- Very pleasant staff! Provided guidance on taxis and restuarant choices to us out-of-town folks.
- Nice bathrooms
- Lots of shopping centers around
- Kind of a pain to get into from the other side of the road. You either have to pull a U-turn on the highway or drive past and turn around. Little frustrating, since that is the direction of downtown Wilmington. No big deal, just a forewarning.
- At least a 10 minute drive to downtown Wilmington. However, cheap taxi ride ($10-$15).
Overall, a pleasant stay with this clean, nice hotel. No complaints.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Hotel Wilmington
- Wingate Hotel Wilmington
- Wyndham Wilmington
- Wilmington Wyndham