We visited downtown Wilmington last weekend, and enjoyed our stay here. The City Club is outstanding for dinner, and we were able to walk all over the historic district. The standard rooms are exceptional for the price. Each room offers a charming front porch area with rocking chairs, and the complimentary continental breakfast was delivered on time, and fresh. The staff was friendly and helpful, we would go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in historic, downtown Wilmington surrounded by beautifully restored 19th-century homes and tree-lined neighborhoods, the meticulously renovated Wilmingtonian Inn extends an invitation to unwind, relax, and absorb the romantic ambiance of Cape Fear Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Wilmingtonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington
- Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington