Cute property on the outside and in good downtown location. Suite bedroom is roomy. Okay. That is the positives. Bed was so hard I slept on the couch all night, Bed post was broken off and I made a point of telling them at checkin. It had to be seen by maid as it was leaning at an angle very noticeable and in the way of getting in and out of the bed. Bathroom floor had the head of a disposable razor in one corner and a bobbie pin in another area. Very easy to see the floor had not been mopped so my guess was shower had not been cleaned either. Icky. Electrical outlet had lamp plugged in and I used the second plug to plug computer in. The outlet didn't work which I didn't figure out until next day as we were packing to leave, with my non charged computer. Reception was nice and gave a courtesy which was nice but didn't help my uncomfortable stay. Would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in historic, downtown Wilmington surrounded by beautifully restored 19th-century homes and tree-lined neighborhoods, the meticulously renovated Wilmingtonian Inn extends an invitation to unwind, relax, and absorb the romantic ambiance of Cape Fear Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Wilmingtonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington
- Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington