I stayed at the The Wilmingtonian while travelling on business. I did like it in many ways. The suite room was nice, decorated well with a kitchen included. The staff was nice enough. For my purposes, it was fine.
The only drawback is that it was a bit loud at night. There seems to be a bit of street noise, but maybe that is just part of staying downtown. There is an all night grocery on the corner and it seemed busy. As a woman travelling alone, I felt a bit vulnerable, but that's just me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in historic, downtown Wilmington surrounded by beautifully restored 19th-century homes and tree-lined neighborhoods, the meticulously renovated Wilmingtonian Inn extends an invitation to unwind, relax, and absorb the romantic ambiance of Cape Fear Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Wilmingtonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington
- Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington