We never stay downtown - always out on Wrightsville for most trips, but we decided to stop in Wilmington on our way home from a week in SC to use a Segway tour deal we purchased so we decided for 1 night to give this a try. I was not impressed at all with the very outdated room (#7 Hunting Lodge). It was directly above the office on the corner so noise was also an issue. The bed was also not comfy and very squeaky, which is not a good thing when you can hear thru the walls & certainly not conducive for a romantic night ;)
Overall the employees I dealt with were friendly & helpful but for $175-night during off season I will not be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in historic, downtown Wilmington surrounded by beautifully restored 19th-century homes and tree-lined neighborhoods, the meticulously renovated Wilmingtonian Inn extends an invitation to unwind, relax, and absorb the romantic ambiance of Cape Fear Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Wilmingtonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington
- Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington