I stayed at the Wilmingtonian on a recent bicycle trip down the east coast. The hotel is well located in the hitsoric part of town, and the hotel's accomodations were quite nice. I had a suite for what seemed like a very reasonable price. The suite was large enough to have accomodated a longer stay, although I was only there for one night. If I'm back in Wilmington I'll definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in historic, downtown Wilmington surrounded by beautifully restored 19th-century homes and tree-lined neighborhoods, the meticulously renovated Wilmingtonian Inn extends an invitation to unwind, relax, and absorb the romantic ambiance of Cape Fear Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Wilmingtonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington
- Wilmingtonian Hotel Wilmington