“sports”

Fish House Grill
Ranked #52 of 703 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual waterfront dining on the Intracoastal Waterway. Located on historic Airlie Road, we offer fresh seafood, great entrée salads and an amazing view!
Reviewed March 30, 2014

was more like a sports bar with tvs. Food was good, not very big servings if your really hungry. Limited menu

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Fish House Grill is located a bit off the beaten path for hotel guests in downtown Wilmington but finding it was not difficult. The wait-staff was well attentive checking up on diners and frequently singing along with the Christmas carols playing in the background. While there is a choice of either outdoor or indoor seating, the indoor area is set up more as a sports bar than a restaurant with several televisions on the walls, high tables and stools. Not so many en tree's to choose from, there is oysters, shrimp, flounder, and a variety of salads. Perhaps the meal could have been prepared differently but the only option I noted was fried.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love this place. I have been a 'Dockside' patron for decades but I have been disappointed with it the last few years. My kids told me about Fish House but I was reluctant. I was so wrong! We got to sit outside on a lovely day and I had a great grouper sandwich with a shared basket of fries. My bloody mary was spicy and just right. I will go back the next time I am at Wrighstville.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The deck offers a great view of the intercoastal waterway and marina! This place has great sandwiches/casual food and offers a casual dining option to the otherwise pricy waterway lineup - the crab melt on pretzel bun is my favorite!!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I had soft shell crab and it was crisp and tasty. My husband had fried oysters and shrimp that were also good. Had a short wait for a table but got the best one in the house, right on the water at the docks. Fabulous view and food was reasonably price and good. Will visit there again.