“Even better than I expected.”

Culinary Adventures with Liz Biro
Ranked #11 of 17 Food & Drink in Wilmington
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

Did this tour with hubby for my birthday. Loved every minute. Liz is so knowledgeable. The food was great. Meeting chefs and hearing their stories was a real treat. We are planning to go back and do her Saturday morning tour as well.

1  Thank TeamKozikowski

Reviewed March 11, 2012

This was one of the highlights of my culinary life. Thanks Liz for making our XD (Xursion Divas) trip absolutely wonderful. We loved the extensive overview of the restaurants, chefs and the city. We felt like video cameras were following us for a food network reality show! One of my favorite comments from one of my guests was, "I feel like I just ate Thanksgiving dinner"! We really appreciated your quick thinking when it was determined that one of our guests had a shellfish allergy. We were delighted to share this experience and we look forward to many more!

1  Thank Airreess
Reviewed December 5, 2011

This is the best way to learn about dining in downtown Wilmington. Liz was a fantastic guide, very articulate and shared her knowledge about food and the history of Wilmington. We are three women, one visitor, one Wilmington resident for 20 plus years and one resident for 3 years and we all were amazed at the great restaurants. Don't miss meeting Liz and learning about the food and facts of this lovely town. Can't wait to return and take another tour with her! I give her a 10 on my foodie scale.

2  Thank Kathleen M
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We just did the Cocktails tour and Walking Tour of Downtown with Liz on consecutive days this weekend. She is an expert foodie and an engaging host. There is no better way to see taste and drink the best of downtown Wilmington. Not only does Liz provide insight on the tour but she makes herself available for food and restaurant inquiries after the tour has ended. Don't miss this tour!

1  Thank Celticsguy
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Liz was an awesome tour guide. She's full of knowledge, knows so much about the 'food' scene in Wilmington, and does a great job keeping the tour rolling.

From the first stop at Mixto to the several others you'll come out knowing so much about food, restaurants, and Downtown Wilmington. Each location we met the chef, learned about their passions and background, and enjoyed a tasty 'large'' sample sized appetizer.

I can't wait to take one of her other tours the next time I'm in town. I highly recommend this tour - over the many other tours offered in the area. Even if you aren't a 'foodie' the amount you learn about the awesome food scene in Wilmington is worth the time.

3  Thank TrevellingDuo